Online Sister Support Group: Overcoming Anxiety with Courage
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for a special sister support group as we discuss the impact of anxiety over our lives and how to implement practices that bring our whole selves peace.
This group will be facilitated by Sista Afya's Founder, Camesha Jones, LCSW and Sista Afya Ambassadors.
Support Group is:
- Learning from others about their experiences.
- Creating a healing community space for people to be who they are as they are.
- Provides life skills to improve mental well-being.
Support Group is not:
- Therapy - though it can be therapeutic.
- A place to support people in mental health crisis.
- A place to unload all of your challenges while expecting an immediate fix.
If you'd like to come to group and can't afford the $10 registration fee, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sold OutFree Admission - 1 per person$0$00$0
- General RSVP - $10$10$100$0