Online Sister Support Group: Overcoming difficult news
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for a special sister support group as we discuss how to manage stress provoked by news we hear in the media. You'll walk away with practices that will help to relax your mind and increase hope for the future.
This group will be facilitated by Ammie Kae Brooks & Sista Afya's Founder, Camesha Jones, LCSW.
Support Group is:
- Learning from others about their experiences.
- Creating a healing community space for people to be who they are as they are.
- Provides life skills to improve mental well-being.
Support Group is not:
- Therapy - though it can be therapeutic.
- A place to support people in mental health crisis.
- A place to unload all of your challenges while expecting an immediate fix.
If you'd like to come to group and can't afford the $10 registration fee, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sold OutFree Admission - 1 per person$0$00$0
- General RSVP - $10$10$100$0