Sister Support Group
Time & Location
About The Event
Burnout from handling multiple responsibilities can increase likelihood of mental and physical illness. This month in Sister Support Group, we'll be discussing how prioritize our needs and advocate for ourselves to prevent burnout.
This group will be facilitated by Sista Afya's Founder, Camesha Jones, LSW and Sista Afya Ambassadors.
Support Group is:
- Learning from others about their experiences.
- Creating a healing community space for people to be who they are as they are.
- Provides life skills to improve mental well-being.
Support Group is not:
- Therapy - though it can be therapeutic.
- A place to support people in mental health crisis.
- A place to unload all of your challenges while expecting an immediate fix.
If you'd like to come to group and can't afford the $8 registration fee, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sold OutFree Admission - 1 per person$0$00$0
- General RSVP - $8$8$80$0
- Sold OutBuddy Pass$14$140$0