Sun, Feb 23|
Sista Afya | Community Mental Wellness
Sister Support Group: Cultural Healing
Join us for a conversation & skill building Sister Support Group about how to integrate unique aspects of our culture into your mental wellness care.
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2020, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM CST
Sista Afya | Community Mental Wellness, 1750 E 71st St Suite L, Chicago, IL 60649, USA
About The Event
Our culture is rich and filled with a history of healing and building community in the best and most challenging of times. In honor of Black History Month, we'll be discussing how to integrate unique aspects of our culture into your mental wellness care.
This group will be facilitated by Sista Afya's Founder, Camesha Jones, LCSW and Sista Afya Ambassadors.
Support Group is:
- Learning from others about their experiences.
- Creating a healing community space for people to be who they are as they are.
- Provides life skills to improve mental well-being.
Support Group is not:
- Therapy - though it can be therapeutic.
- A place to support people in mental health crisis.
- A place to unload all of your challenges while expecting an immediate fix.
If you'd like to come to group and can't afford the $10 registration fee, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
Free Admission - 1 per person
This ticket is reserved for people who can not afford our registration fee.$0.00Sold Out
General RSVP - $10
Price cover refreshments and to keep our group going.$10.00
Buddy Pass - Bring A Friend
Bring a friend and save over 10%$18.00Sold Out