Sister Support Group: Family Business
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for our monthly Sister Support Group where we discuss the realities of going home for the holidays. Recognizing that sometimes the ones we've known the longest and love the hardest have a way of triggering us the most. Whether you're connecting with family virtually or in person this holiday season, we have some practices for coping with stress and anxiety as we gather together with our families.
Support Group is:
- Learning from others about their experiences.
- Creating a healing community space for people to be who they are as they are.
- Provides life skills to improve mental well-being.
Support Group is not:
- Therapy - though it can be therapeutic.
- A place to support people in mental health crisis.
- A place to unload all of your challenges while expecting an immediate fix.
If you'd like to come to group and can't afford the $10 registration fee, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free (Only Take 1 Ticket)$0$00$0
- RSVP - $10(Only take 1 ticket)$10$100$0