Sister Support Group: Gentle Resolutions
Time & Location
About The Event
Come into the new year in a gentler way. Join us for this month's Sister Support Group as we share what we want more of and less of in 2021. We'll be discussing how to find joy in who you are while also setting intentions about what you envision for yourself in the future.
Support Group is:
- Learning from others about their experiences.
- Creating a healing community space for people to be who they are as they are.
- Provides life skills to improve mental well-being.
Support Group is not:
- Therapy - though it can be therapeutic.
- A place to support people in mental health crisis.
- A place to unload all of your challenges while expecting an immediate fix.
If you'd like to come to group and can't afford the $10 registration fee, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
- Sold OutFree (Only Take 1 Ticket)$0$00$0
- RSVP - $10(Only take 1 ticket)$10$100$0