Sun, Oct 25|
Sister Support Group: Healing at Home
Join us for our monthly Sister Support Group as we discuss ways to bring healing and wellness into your home.
Time & Location
Oct 25, 2020, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM CDT
About The Event
Join us for our monthly Sister Support Group as we discuss ways to bring healing and wellness into your home. In this group we will make the connection between our living space and our journey toward healing. Introducing practices to integrate healing into our bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and various other spaces in our home.
This group will be facilitated by Ammie Kae Brooks, LSW & Sista Afya's Founder, Camesha Jones, LCSW.
Support Group is:
- Learning from others about their experiences.
- Creating a healing community space for people to be who they are as they are.
- Provides life skills to improve mental well-being.
Support Group is not:
- Therapy - though it can be therapeutic.
- A place to support people in mental health crisis.
- A place to unload all of your challenges while expecting an immediate fix.
If you'd like to come to group and can't afford the $10 registration fee, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
Free (Only Take 1 Ticket)
This ticket is reserved for people who can not afford our registration fee.
RSVP - $10(Only take 1 ticket)