Sister Support Group: Interpersonal Community Care (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Beyond loving self, we need support and care from others to be well in our lives. In Interpersonal Community Care you will learn ways to cultivate support from others in ways that are transformative and healing for you and our community.
This group will be facilitated by Ammie Kae Brooks, LSW
Support Group is:
- Learning from others about their experiences.
- Creating a healing community space for people to be who they are as they are.
- Provides life skills to improve mental well-being.
Support Group is not:
- Therapy - though it can be therapeutic.
- A place to support people in mental health crisis.
- A place to unload all of your challenges while expecting an immediate fix.
If you'd like to come to group and can't afford the $10 registration fee, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free (Only Take 1 Ticket)$0$00$0
- RSVP - $10(Only take 1 ticket)$10$100$0