Sister Support Group: Overcoming Functional Depression
Time & Location
About The Event
Being depressed and productive can make it difficult to get help or even for people to believe that both can coexist. Join us for a conversation & skill building Sister Support Group about how to overcome being
productive and depressed.
This group will be facilitated by Sista Afya's Founder, Camesha Jones, LSW and Sista Afya Ambassadors.
Support Group is:
- Learning from others about their experiences.
- Creating a healing community space for people to be who they are as they are.
- Provides life skills to improve mental well-being.
Support Group is not:
- Therapy - though it can be therapeutic.
- A place to support people in mental health crisis.
- A place to unload all of your challenges while expecting an immediate fix.
If you'd like to come to group and can't afford the $10 registration fee, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
- Sold OutFree Admission - 1 per person$0$00$0
- Sold OutGeneral RSVP - $10$10$100$0
- Sold OutBuddy Pass - Bring A Friend$14$140$0