Sister Support Group: Processing the New Normal
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for sister support group as we discuss ways to overcome the stress and anxieties related to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will provide ways to strengthen your wellness practices so you can re-engage with society at ease.
Support Group is:
- Learning from others about their experiences.
- Creating a healing community space for people to be who they are as they are.
- Provides life skills to improve mental well-being.
Support Group is not:
- Therapy - though it can be therapeutic.
- A place to support people in mental health crisis.
- A place to unload all of your challenges while expecting an immediate fix.
If you'd like to come to group and can't afford the $10 registration fee, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sold OutFree (Only Take 1 Ticket)$0$00$0
- RSVP - $10(Only take 1 ticket)$10$100$0