Teen Support Group: Soul Sistas
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for our new monthly support group, Soul Sistas for teens ages 13 - 16. Soul Sistas is a space for adolescent girls to focus on their mental wellness, discover their true selves, while building meaningful relationships with other girls their age. Soul Sistas is facilitated by Latania Franklin, LCSW. Caregiver permission is required to attend.
This group will be facilitated by Latania Franklin, LCSW.
Support Group is:
- Learning from others about their experiences.
- Creating a healing community space for people to be who they are as they are.
- Provides life skills to improve mental well-being.
Support Group is not:
- Therapy - though it can be therapeutic.
- A place to support people in mental health crisis.
- A place to unload all of your challenges while expecting an immediate fix.
If you'd like to come to group and can't afford the $10 registration fee, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
- Sold OutFree (Only Take 1 Ticket)$0$00$0
- RSVP - $10(Only take 1 ticket)$10$100$0