Teen Support Group: Soul Sistas
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for our new monthly support group, Soul Sistas for teens ages 13 - 16. Soul Sistas is a space for adolescent girls to focus on their mental wellness, discover their true selves, while building meaningful relationships with other girls their age. Soul Sistas is facilitated by Latania Franklin, LCSW. Caregiver permission is required to attend.
December's Topic: who I AM vs who THEY say I AM
At a very young age, individuals know who they are and who they want to be. This knowing gets taken away because perhaps those around us tell us that we are wrong and who we should be. In this session of Soul Sistas we will be exploring and separating who we are from what others say we should be.
This group will be facilitated by Latania Franklin, LCSW.
Support Group is:
- Learning from others about their experiences.
- Creating a healing community space for people to be who they are as they are.
- Provides life skills to improve mental well-being.
Support Group is not:
- Therapy - though it can be therapeutic.
- A place to support people in mental health crisis.
- A place to unload all of your challenges while expecting an immediate fix.
If you'd like to come to group and can't afford the $10 registration fee, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free (Only Take 1 Ticket)$0$00$0
- RSVP - $10(Only take 1 ticket)$10$100$0