Teen Support Group: Soul Sistas
Time & Location
About The Event
February's Topic: What's your spark?
Based on the new Disney movie Soul, Soul Sistas will be discussing purpose and how to not let the world put limits on what brings them joy. Each Soul Sista should come prepared to talk about interests and hobbies!! There is no requirement to see the movie as the Soul Sista participant can still participate in the discussion without seeing the movie. We look forward to seeing you there!
Soul Sistas is facilitated by Latania Franklin, LCSW. Caregiver permission is required to attend.
This group will be facilitated by Latania Franklin, LCSW.
Support Group is:
- Learning from others about their experiences.
- Creating a healing community space for people to be who they are as they are.
- Provides life skills to improve mental well-being.
Support Group is not:
- Therapy - though it can be therapeutic.
- A place to support people in mental health crisis.
- A place to unload all of your challenges while expecting an immediate fix.
If you'd like to come to group and can't afford the $10 registration fee, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sold OutFree (Only Take 1 Ticket)$0$00$0
- RSVP - $10(Only take 1 ticket)$10$100$0