Teen Support Group: Soul Sistas
Time & Location
About The Event
March'sTopic: Empowered Women, Empower Women.
Join us for our monthly support group, Soul Sistas for teens ages 13 - 16. March's topic is: Empowered Women Empower Women. Soul Sistas is celebrating Women's History Month!! In this session, each Soul Sista will discuss a woman that they admire and will reflect on what kind of young lady they will like to be in the world.
*Caregiver permission is required to attend.
Soul Sistas is facilitated by Latania Franklin, LCSW. Caregiver permission is required to attend.
This group will be facilitated by Latania Franklin, LCSW.
Support Group is:
- Learning from others about their experiences.
- Creating a healing community space for people to be who they are as they are.
- Provides life skills to improve mental well-being.
Support Group is not:
- Therapy - though it can be therapeutic.
- A place to support people in mental health crisis.
- A place to unload all of your challenges while expecting an immediate fix.
If you'd like to come to group and can't afford the $10 registration fee, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free (Only Take 1 Ticket)$0$00$0
- RSVP - $10(Only take 1 ticket)$10$100$0